About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl living the big city life with my superhero hubby and our superhero- in-training son! I love Jesus and junior mints and have a secret addiction to Neil Diamond and Cat Steven's music. I love a good theme party, the smell of pretty stationary, a good book and a glass of ice tea with an orange slice in it. I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday weigh in

Moment of truth, drum roll please.

Awesome! I lost 4.8 pounds this week!! I know it won't be like that every week but a girl can dream, right? No, really, I dreamed last night I actually lost all 70 pounds in a day so I am literally dreaming it. Thanks for the encouragement and recipes. On to a new week and a major diet change next week but I'll reveal that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment