About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl living the big city life with my superhero hubby and our superhero- in-training son! I love Jesus and junior mints and have a secret addiction to Neil Diamond and Cat Steven's music. I love a good theme party, the smell of pretty stationary, a good book and a glass of ice tea with an orange slice in it. I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's a new decade!

Of weight that is! 



I lost 3.6 pounds last week and that included a holiday weekend! WAHOOO!  I've lost 11.2 pounds in a month!!! *Does happy weight loss dance quietly so as to not wake anyone up*

Thanks again for all the support, I really could not be doing this without the accountability and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment