About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl living the big city life with my superhero hubby and our superhero- in-training son! I love Jesus and junior mints and have a secret addiction to Neil Diamond and Cat Steven's music. I love a good theme party, the smell of pretty stationary, a good book and a glass of ice tea with an orange slice in it. I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Excuses, excuses

I'm finding a million different excuses why I shouldn't go to workout at the gym this morning.  The first and biggest reason is my son hates it there.  Granted, I've only taken him one time to the kid's zone but in that 45 minutes I was away from him I was told he cried nonstop the entire time.  I feel like today would be no different.  If the weight of that mommy guilt isn't enough the following picture of our overflowing laundry basket is just a small glimpse of some chores that need to get done today.  Other excuses include but are not limited to:  I'm kind of tired, it's cloudy, what if the gym is too crowded, I need to clean out and reorganize the pantry and I'd have to put pants on my son.
Some days are better and more motivating than others and today is just an excuse kind of day.  Now if you'll excuse me, I've run out of excuses.  It's time to go get my sweat on. 

1 comment:

  1. i did the same thing this morning. and my treadmill is in my living room. but it is SO normal to have days like this. hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete