About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl living the big city life with my superhero hubby and our superhero- in-training son! I love Jesus and junior mints and have a secret addiction to Neil Diamond and Cat Steven's music. I love a good theme party, the smell of pretty stationary, a good book and a glass of ice tea with an orange slice in it. I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Picture perfect

It dawned on me a few weeks ago and especially this past week in setting up the pictures for my blog I have almost no pictures with my son!  Convicted that I have let my pride and insecurities stand in my way of documenting our great times together I decided that I need to start being in the pictures not always the one taking them.  Not to sound morbid but the thought did occur to me what if I passed away while he is young, he would search and search for pictures of him with his momma and wouldn't find many.  I am definately praying and working through those insecurities to just be myself as we capture great memories as a family.
We had a great Saturday full of laughter and fun in the glorious Texas sunshine.  Here is a picture of me and my sweet W. at the Heard Natural Science Museum!  Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment