About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl living the big city life with my superhero hubby and our superhero- in-training son! I love Jesus and junior mints and have a secret addiction to Neil Diamond and Cat Steven's music. I love a good theme party, the smell of pretty stationary, a good book and a glass of ice tea with an orange slice in it. I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Step by step....ooooh baby!

Sorry for the cheesy 80's boy band reference but I could just hear New Kids on the Block singing "Step by Step" as I got off the scale this morning! Step by little step I am making progress!!


That's 1.8 pounds lost for a grand total of 12.2 pounds lost to date! Wahoooo! Feeling good y'all, as always thanks for the encouragement and support---it truly keeps me motivated on days where I just want to sit in my closet and eat Whataburger and mint chocolate ice cream.

1 comment:

  1. you're doing great!

    i just started a new workout thing this week...if you need some new ideas, you might check it out.
    http://fitnessista.com/2012/06/summer-shape-up-2012-intro-post-june-calendar/

    ReplyDelete