About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl living the big city life with my superhero hubby and our superhero- in-training son! I love Jesus and junior mints and have a secret addiction to Neil Diamond and Cat Steven's music. I love a good theme party, the smell of pretty stationary, a good book and a glass of ice tea with an orange slice in it. I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday weigh in

It's not a huge loss but considering last week was super busy so I didn't work out as much plus we ate out a couple of times I am very happy with a loss at all!

.6 lbs lost for a total loss to date of 17.6 lbs! I've got to work twice as hard the next couple of months because I really do intend to wear my wedding and engagement rings during the holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment