About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl living the big city life with my superhero hubby and our superhero- in-training son! I love Jesus and junior mints and have a secret addiction to Neil Diamond and Cat Steven's music. I love a good theme party, the smell of pretty stationary, a good book and a glass of ice tea with an orange slice in it. I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Swimming, bbq and the scale

We had a great 4th of July and hope you did too! I did weigh myself yesterday but there wasn't a camera handy and since it was a holiday I just wasn't as motivated for my first picture of the day to be my scale! I am happy to report that I stayed the same weight, no loss, no gain.  I weighed this morning for picture's sake and am even happier to report after some bbq, wine and s'mores yesterday I am still 185.8...no loss, no gain! (Please, do not judge my floors, my toes, or the fact that I really need to wipe the scale clean!).



I really am great with that weight.  I have some clothes that are starting to fall off of me and a couple of t-shirts that I haven't been able to fit in for a couple of years that now fit perfectly!

We went swimming yesterday morning and when I woke up this morning every single part of me aches.  I didn't know I did that many laps pushing the boy around the pool!




Enjoy your day! I'm off to eat some breakfast and no, I won't be eating leftover s'mores ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment