About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl living the big city life with my superhero hubby and our superhero- in-training son! I love Jesus and junior mints and have a secret addiction to Neil Diamond and Cat Steven's music. I love a good theme party, the smell of pretty stationary, a good book and a glass of ice tea with an orange slice in it. I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I hate my scale!

I got up this morning and weighed in and the scale read 177 which meant a one pound loss.  I walked through the house to get my camera which took all of 30 seconds, got back on the scale and it said 177.6! What? I weighed with and without the camera and the result was the same.  How in the world does one gain .6 of a pound in less than a minute? I'm ticked off but my superhero hubby says at least I lost and didn't gain.  Cheery lemonade maker.

Regardless, .4 pounds lost in a 2 week span isn't great.  I told a friend yesterday I think I'm stalling out again and it's time to kick start the next 10 pound loss.  I work out every other day and my schedule really doesn't allow me to do more than that plus I truly hate exercise so I need to look at my food intake closely this week and see what adjustments I can make.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment