About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl living the big city life with my superhero hubby and our superhero- in-training son! I love Jesus and junior mints and have a secret addiction to Neil Diamond and Cat Steven's music. I love a good theme party, the smell of pretty stationary, a good book and a glass of ice tea with an orange slice in it. I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rainy days don't get us down

It was a pretty dreary morning here in the Dallas area with lots of rain which meant we couldn't play outside.  We spent the morning in our pj's blowing bubbles in the living room, watching Blue's Clues and reading books before we set out for a little excursion to the local library...





I think we were there a grand total of 33 minutes because "W" kept wanting to climb a giant "choo choo" sculpture, pull down a ginormous stuffed Clifford (the thing was bigger than my bathroom) and run through the security gates at the exit but we did have a fun time visiting a library we'd never been to before.  Would love to hear what your favorite rainy day activities are!

No comments:

Post a Comment